SAFETY PROTOCOLS – UPDATED 5/20/2020
As a healthcare organization, the health of our patients, doctors, and associates is our top priority as we reopen to service your needs. As a result, we wanted to take the time to remind you of the precautions we are taking to ensure Central Texas Eye Center Employees and Patients are safe.
What We Ask of You:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your exam.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself or limit who comes with you to one person so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in their vehicle.
- Upon your arrival, call us at 512-757-8941. We are performing curbside temperature checks.
- Wear a face mask to your appointment. We’ll be wearing one too!
What We Are Doing to Minimize Your Risk:
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate.